Skocz do zawartości

Ski-Mojo..wiecie co to?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam serdecznie, Mam pytanko odnośnie tego urządzenia-link do stronki: http://www.skiallday...uk/sm/about.htm Wygląda b.fajnie, a jeśli działa tak jak chwali się producent! :eek: Ponoć pracowali nad tym 11 lat zanim weszło do sprzedaży. :confused: Jak to cacko zobaczyłem to oczka mi się mocno zaświeciły-jak u sroki :eek: Trochę to drogie 289 funtów no, ale czego się nie robi dla: zdrowia, hobby i sławy :D:D:D Czy ktoś słyszał coś odnośnie tego ski-mojo? Może posiada, lub używał? Proszę o jakieś info. Śnieg już jest to trzeba rozpocząć sezon z pełną parą! Czemu nie ze ski-mojo? :confused: Pozdrawiam i dzięki za wszelkie info i uwagi

Ponawiam pytanie :( Czy naprawdę nikt się z tym urządzeniem nie zetkną, nie widział u nikogo ze znajomych itp? :confused: Chyba, że to ski -mojo rzeczywiście nie jest warte uwagi-gadżet!!!??? Choć wygląda naprawdę interesująco-działanie, bo z wyglądu tak jak sugerowali przedmówcy :mad:

Ponawiam pytanie :( Czy naprawdę nikt się z tym urządzeniem nie zetkną, nie widział u nikogo ze znajomych itp? :confused: Chyba, że to ski -mojo rzeczywiście nie jest warte uwagi-gadżet!!!??? Choć wygląda naprawdę interesująco-działanie, bo z wyglądu tak jak sugerowali przedmówcy :mad:

Alastair Pink wrote: Inside the November issue of the DM Ski and Snowboard magazine there was a flyer for a new (to me anyway) product called a ski-mojo. Some excerpts from the flyer: DISCOVER THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU SKI FOREVER A new innovation has arrived that's about to revolutionise the sport and give you the power to ski all day. Simple and lightweight in design the ski mojo is worn discreetly (my italics!) under your ski pants and literally acts as shock absorbers, assisting your leg muscles to directly support your body weight and prolonging your ski range by supplementing your body power. So what's your opinion, fellow s? Have you lost your mojo like Austin Powers and do you need a new one? Would you pay just under £300 for this? Alastair Pink -- I trialed the Mojo briefly this week. The Mojo is basically a stiff spring, bolted to the skiboots, that sits behind the thighs and supports some of the bodyweight when a skier (or boarder) leans back. As your thighs 'fall down', the spring pushes you back up. They are a classic British firm. Great idea... amateurish execution. The brand is rubbish. It is an obscure, confusing reference to African-American magic. It means little, and it explains nothing. The website sucks. It explains almost nothing. You can click around for ages and not have the faintest idea what they are selling. The product is overpriced. At roughly £250 - 300 for what looks like an oversized kneebrace, it is way too expensive for most skiers. The company has almost no idea how to explain the benefits of the product. They talk in vague terms like 'discover your Mojo' and 'ski all day', but this is ambiguous nonsense. However, when you press them in person, you quickly discover that the gadget can, they claim, in simple terms, make you up to 25% less tired. That means, theoretically, a typical vacationer, who might ski 25 - 30 total hrs in a 6-day week, can now do perhaps roughly 30 - 35 hrs. That is almost an extra 'free' day. It lowers the cost-per-hour and adds considerable value. Money aside, it can also, potentially, make skiing safer, by reducing fatigue. It would be good to hear if any SnowHeads have bought, are about to, or will buy a Mojo. It will be interesting to see how they perform in the longer-term. For example, will the spring wear out quickly? What happens in a major wipeout with all that hard metal strapped to a soft knee? For the record, I have zero connections with Mojo. Tu masz recenzję tego czegoś. Niezależnie od tego że kupno tego czegoś zrobi z Ciebie frajera to dodatkowo narażasz się na niebezpieczeństwo utraty zdrowia. Jak skończy się upadek na stoku z tym czymś przypiętym do tyłka ? Daruj sobie i nam chłopie, ćwicz przysiady:) Według mnie to coś może się bardzo przydać w barze, pomoże trzymać pion po 10 piwie;)